Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So many teeth & other updates

Oh man!! Hana has 3 bottom teeth coming in at the same time and she's so moody.....it's driving me insane. She's normally not a cranky girl, but for the past couple of days when she's not getting what she wants, she cries and goes and sits in the floor. Hopefully it's just the teeth and not a sign of things to come in the future!!!!

Today Thaer started his class for his Six Sigma Blackbelt...so it's a good day for him. We are all so very proud of him!! It's extremely hard to be chosen for these classes. I was so excited, that I went to Target yesterday and got him a new notebook and highlighters!! hehehe..

As for me, I'm exhausted. I think I have like 54 days left til my due date! Last night I got about 4 hours of broken sleep because Hana kept waking with her mouth hurting. I've been attempting to really clean the kitchen (like scrubbing down all the appliances) and it took its toll on my back...I think I pulled something! I also hurt my knee a few days ago, don't know how it happened, but everytime I bend it a sharp pain radiates....So it makes it hard for when I put Hana to sleep because I sit in the floor indian style with her and rock her.....picture me trying to get up out of the floor with a sleeping baby and no hands to help myself up! It's kind of like a camel trying to stand up!!!!!

Tomorrow I have my 32 1/2 week OB appt. I will update about baby boy when I get done there!!!

No comments: