Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Haven't posted in a week...

Not much action around the Yousef household lately. Just enjoying the weather that we've been having! It's been in the 60's and 70's. It's so much nicer than having to look at snow!!!

We've just been trying to do little bits around the house before little man shows up. I finally got all of his clothes washed yesterday! Now I just need to wash his bassinet stuff and get the car seat sterilized (it's been in the garage for a few months). So nothing too fun.

Hana banana is doing well. She's as rotten as ever. She's standing here next to me now just talking away. Too bad I can not understand what she is saying! She hates it when I get online for a few mins. a day...she thinks all of the attention should be on her at all times!!! She pulls my hands off of the keyboard. She's going to be in for a rude awakening in a couple weeks or less when her little brother shows up!!

Thaer is doing well. He's going to wait til June to get the permanent neurostimulator placed in his back, just because we don't know when I am going into labor and he's going to have to take a few days off from work and he's got class next week. He's been working so hard that it seems like we hardly see each other. He's been helping me out a ton when he gets home from work by doing dishes and taking care of Hana. He's such a wonderful husband and dad!!

As for me, I am doing okay. I was hurting pretty badly yesterday and last night and a little this morning. I'm hoping that he'll stay put until the 20th, for scheduling reasons! :) I have an appt. tomorrow so we'll see if these contractions have been doing anything. I haven't had a check in about 2 weeks, so we'll see how much I am progressing.

Well, the little monster is trying to push buttons, so I'll make this one short and sweet for now...

No comments: