Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Due Date: Come and Gone

Sorry I haven't updated, but as you can tell by the title, I'm still pregnant. My due date was Monday, May 18th! I told my dr. that God must have given me a nice uterus because these babies just love getting a little extra crispy in the oven. Hana was 9 days late and she had to be evicted and this one is looking about the same. We are hoping though that she will induce either on Friday or Saturday, but we won't know until tomorrow. Tomorrow we have an ultrasound to determine his size and to check the fluid level. Then after that I go to my OB and she will be doing a non stress test to make sure that he is nice an comfy and not in distress. After that we will decide on when he will be given his notice of eviction.

Other than that, we are doing well. Hana is getting more and more rotten by the day. The past few days though she has been throwing a some new tantrums. I think she has an idea that something big is about to happen. She is also not wanting to eat as well as she had been. It's a task to get her to eat. This morning it took me about 40 mins. to get her to eat all of her breakfast. But she's a pretty happy 15 month old.

Thaer is doing well. He finished up his next to last week of class yesterday, which is great that the baby didn't come during that week. His last class will be June 22nd. Then he will have to complete 2 major projects and get them put into place at his plant before he will get his 6 Sigma Blackbelt License. So, it'll take about another 6 months or so before he gets that. Health wise he will be getting the permenant neurostimulator put in his back in June or the beginning of July. He wanted to wait until after we had the baby so he can help me out around the house. What a wonderful guy!

Other than that, we are just on standby. I've just been trying to get the house in order and have food stocked up for at least a week so then we don't have to worry about going to the grocery store immediatley after the baby is born.

Well, I guess I will update you all tomorrow or Friday after our appts.!!

No comments: