








Sorry that I haven't been around lately, but I wanted to get on and share photos over the past few weeks.....Zain is getting so big. At his 4 month checkup he was 27 1/2 inches and 15 lbs 12 oz!!! He's a monster. Still not sleeping through the night. He wakes up every few hours to nurse. I know I need to start getting him off that schedule, but letting him cry wakes up Hana and then we have 2 screaming kids at 2 am! I'm not mentally prepared to deal with that at this moment! Hana is such a ham. When she burps or hears someone else burp she will say "Scuse You"...it's too funny. Or if Zain toots, she'll say it and then point at his diaper and say "poop"....She's really gotten into coloring lately and playing with her baby. She's growing up too quickly. I can't believe that in only 4 months she'll be 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's about it with us. Oh, we are driving down to Tx on Sat...yes, driving with a 19 month old and 4 month old 1223 miles!!!!!!! Crazy, yes!
1 comment:
MORE! I NEED MORE!!! Please...
Hope all is going well Yousef Family! Are y'all gonna be in Houston for Christmas or any part thereof??
Post a Comment