Zain and Hana with their hair the same......Zains hair was always getting in his eyes, so this was my solution to cutting it....he'll kill me when he's older and sees these!!
The dress that I made Hana in a couple hours!! Not too bad!
Hana loves to make silly faces!!
My pretty girl!
Happy girl in the tub....she loves the water!
Hanging out in her toy box!!!
How can you not love that face!!!!!!!!!! :)
Hana jumping in Zain's jumper!!! (well I guess it was hers first)
Silly girl
My little man.....
He's always chewing on something!
In the middle of all the toys. Hana always dumps the box out!
In the tub!
He found a piece of Hana's beef stick and this is where I found him....sneaky boy!
YAY for more pictures! The dress turned out AWESOME! I may have you make a couple more for Marley (if you decide to do a little business). I have to warn you that Brett will likely comment on you putting Zain's hair in a ponytail...
So glad everyone is doing well after such a rough few weeks. We'll talk to you soon!
2 comments:
YAY for more pictures! The dress turned out AWESOME! I may have you make a couple more for Marley (if you decide to do a little business). I have to warn you that Brett will likely comment on you putting Zain's hair in a ponytail...
So glad everyone is doing well after such a rough few weeks. We'll talk to you soon!
I cannot believe how much hair those two have! The dress turned out great! You can definitely tell there is a lot of love between your little ones!
Post a Comment