Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finally starting to feel better....

Since Monday my poor Hana has been running a temperature from her teething. It's been a roller coaster of a ride these past few days...I was having to giver her Tylenol every 4 hours and she was very cranky and tired and wouldn't sleep well at all...Since Monday, Thaer and I probably have gotten 12 hours of sleep. Yeah, not so fun. But luckily this morning she woke up without a fever!!!

This is the first time in her life that she's had a fever. Luckily it wasn't because she was ill...we were extremely blessed with a very healthy child. I can only hope for this next one to be as healthy as her.

She is still not herself today, but hopefully by this evening she'll be better and hopefully she'll sleep tonight. I can tell that she might have lost a little weight from her mouth hurting and just not feeling good, so my goal now is to get that weight put back on her....she's eating well today though...she's already had pancakes and Cheerios and now having a few graham crackers!!! So I know she's feeling better!!!


No comments: