Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Quick Update...

Not too much going on around the Yousef household.

Hana has finally gotten back on her sleeping routine...she wakes a few times at night but is able to soothe herself back to sleep, except when Daddy hears her and then he likes to go in there and comfort her. She is just growing so fast, it's amazing. She loves it when Daddy gets home because then she gets to REALLY play...I'm just getting so big that it's getting really hard for me to even move!

I have an appt. a week from today. Now we will start to see if my body is getting ready!! These are the exciting appts. The past few days it seems like my morning sickness has made it's way back....yuck. But I've been throwing up at night, well around midnight and staying nauseous after I eat anything...and heartburn is no fun either...I've never had it before until about a couple months ago. So fun fun stuff for me.

Thaer will be having his temporary neurostimulator put in on Monday. He will have it in for a week and then decide whether or not he likes it. It will probably help so much that he'll get the permanent one put in soon after. Let's just hope that they can get him in before I deliver. He also went back to the dr. about his knee and he had fluid build up so they drained it and gave him another shot. His dr. says that he has more torn ligaments in it and will need surgery....poor guy. He had knee surgery in Feb. 2007 and needs it again on the same knee. And after his seizure last year, he needs to have shoulder surgery soon and then is getting this neurostimulator put in...and to think that he is only 30 years old...he's falling apart on me!!

That's about it for us. I will update if something exciting happens.

No comments: