Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hana is finally feeling better

I thought that she was never going to get back to her normal happy self, but she is well on her way now. Last night she finally slept. She slept for 7 hours straight!!! After having to get up with her every hour for 7 days, it was about time. So let's hope that this continues.

2 of her molars have finally pushed through the skin and that has given her much relief, enough so that I didn't have to give her anymore Tylenol/Motrin.

On Sunday though we woke up and decided that she might have an infection in her mouth, so I took her to our dr. and low and behold she has thrush. But at least it is fairly easy to fix. She has to be given an antibiotic 4 times a day for 14 days.

I have an OB appt. on Thursday....As of today, I only have 41 days til my due date. Hopefully I make it that far, because we are so not ready for this little guy to make his appearance. We still do not have a name picked out, but I guess it's not too bad because we didn't with Hana either until she made her appearance.

Oh, one more thing...I really really really dislike Michigan weather....On Friday it was so pretty out that Hana and I went outside and played with rocks for an hour and then of course yesterday morning we got about 6 inches of snow and it is snowing out now!!!!!!!!!! This is when I really miss that Texas heat!

No comments: