On Monday, Thaer had the temporary neurostimulator placed in his back. He only has it in there for a week to see if he likes it. But they did have to make small incisions in his back to place two leads in his back. He has a remote that controls the intensity of the stimulation. So far, he likes it and it is working, but he is just uncomfortable from the incisions. He will go back this next Monday and have it removed. He'll wait a week to make sure that there is no infection and then he'll have the permanent one put in after that. We are hoping to get the permenant one placed in before I have the baby.
He also started his second week of his Six Sigma Blackbelt Training. All is going well with that, but it is a lot of work for him. But he will benefit greatly when he finishes these classes. I'm still so proud of him for working so hard to make our lives better.
As for me, I went and had my 36 week 1 day checkup yesterday. My cervix is starting to soften and he is head down. All looks wonderfully. One thing that Thaer and I didn't want to hear was when the dr. said, "It could be any day now!"....We weren't prepared to hear her say that. I am ready to not be pregnant anymore, but I am so worried about bringing a new little one home. It's so scary not knowing how things will change.
Hana is doing well. Rotten as ever. I can't believe how big she is getting. I often sit and watch her play and it still seems so sereal that she is really mine. She's changed our lives for the better and I can't imagine our life without her.
Okay, enough of my mushiness. Here is what everyone really wants, a few pics of Hana...
First time visiting the zoo....



Hana on the phone with Grandma.

The light was shining through the window and she was trying to pick it up off the floor.

My smiley little monkey!

She got stuck sitting in her Bumbo seat that she is way too big for....

No comments:
Post a Comment